Sri Software recognises the great accomplishments that our business partners have done in the past. They are an important part of our business as such Sri Software extends an invitation to prospective partners from across the world.
Prospective partners can start as a sales partner and work upwards to a Gold level.
Our Partnership levels:
Sri Enterprise Gold Partner.
Sri Enterprise Technical Services Partner.
Sri Enterprise Education Partner.
Sri Enterprise Sales Partner.
Partner Eligibility :
We are looking for partners with existing markets and Connections into the small, medium and large scale business sectors. Ideally partners should have been providing consulting and implementation services to their customers and are expected to meet the following requirements:
1. Have been re-selling an Accounting, a financial product or a similar product prior to completing the partner agreement or
2. Providing technical support services or
3. Providing business process & consulting services or
4. Providing educational services for an Accounting & financial related software or
5. Have implemented Accounting and financial products.
Partner Ongoing Requirements:
All partners must meet or exceed the ongoing requirements:
1. Must be able to achieve defined sales targets for your level.
2. Be able to provide application support as required by the customer.
3. Be in good financial condition.
4. Be of reputable nature.
5. Must be a registered entity in your country / area.
6. Must display the Sri Partner Logo prominently on your website home page.
All level of partners have access to the following benefits:
1. Dedicated partner manager.
2. Full technical sales support.
3. Full presales support.
4. Access to customer leads and enquires.
5. Access to partner demos and files.
6. Access to competitive partner pricing.
7. Access to internal use software licences.
8. Access to pre-release and preview software.
9. Competitive partner pricing.
All enquires for becoming a Sri Enterprise Partner should be directed through email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In your email please forward complete details of your business.