1. Go to the back-office and click on the option E-learning and then click on the option E-learning Courses.
2. To add a new E-learning Course click on the Add New Button as shown below.
3. A New E-learning Course will open the new page and enter the manually all details.
4. Fields in this superannuation fund Include:
- E course Name
- E course Status- Active/Inactive
6. Click on the Details then fill the details.
7. Fields in this Details include:
- E course Type
- E course Displine
- Training Provider.
8. Click on the Dates then fill the details.
9. Fields in this Dates include:
- Start Date
- End Date
10. Click on the Marks then fill the details.
11. Fields in this Marks include:
- Required Marks
- Max Course Marks
12. Click on the Content then click on the Add New button.
13. Fill the all details and then save.
14.. Click on the Questions then click on the Add New button.
15. Fill the all details and then save.
16. After that click on save button.